Monday, June 22, 2009

SkyWatch ... monday



Fellow AF Mom Deb sent this pic to me after I admired it on her FB page. I'm a big fan of "Jacob's Ladders".

Deb doesn't participate in SkyWatch Friday (and neither have I in recent months) but she gave me permission to post it so you could see it too.

AF Moms totally rock that way. They want you to see and enjoy every beauty they see. Maybe it's that we all want to find and capture the beauty around us to share with our kids, and others? I'm not sure, but it seems to hold true for the AF Moms I know. They/we see and are moved to share some lovely stories, videos, pictures, poems, crafts... which bless my life.

So today, enjoy Deb's picture. She wants you to! :)

1 comment:

Deb Estep said...

Awww Thanks Lea for sharing
the photo.

June 20, 2009 8:20pm OHIO :)))

The clouds were awesome that night.

Love to you my AF Mom 'sister'.
xo xo
Deb
Proud AF Mom -SSgt Vinny