Sunday, July 19, 2009

Update on the Girls

I haven't posted pics of the chix since they were 3 weeks old. Now, at more than twice that age, I figured it's about time. They've changed a lot!

In this pic is: Coco's fluffy butt and Buffy, scratching in the dust bin.


Coco standing tall in her half-feathered dinosaur phase. What? You don't think she looks like a velociraptor?! Also pictured is Buffy, and a decent shot of Roxie's neck feathers. Too cool, really.


Roxie saying "Hello!" She loves to sit on the outdoor perch when I'm out there. We sit and chat, nose to beak. My BFF says this is a face only a mother could love. Guess it's official, I'm mother hen.


Here's Coco (a week ago-ish) in full dust bath mode! Watch the sand and dirt FLY!


All three girls enjoying the dust bin. Watch (at about the 21 second mark) to see Coco shake like a wet dog! Cracks me up every time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are great!!!
~AM