Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'M IN MINOT, NO DAK!

Ok - I couldn't think of anything to write last week that didn't slip the secret that I was traveling here to surprise Avivah with a visit!

I'm here, in freezing cold Minot, North Dakota.

The reception I received from my surprise was priceless. She RAN across her girlfriend's living room and embraced me in the longest, tightest hug ever. Her gf tried to get her pic but she buried her face in me and I think, in her disbelief that I was really standing there in her arms... she stopped breathing for a second!

The rest of the evening she kept looking at me like I wasn't real. I just kept smiling and hugging. (and tearing up, like now)

Pics when I have them. Updates when we figure out what we're doing besides staring at each other and hugging.

Much Love to all, from -3 Minot!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

w00t! Say hey and give her a hug for me!!!

Michelle said...

Much needed skin time! Enjoy and post pics as soon as you can.

Anonymous said...

:D
You are an amazing MOM!
hugs
Nelson