Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday, yay

I finally slept from just after 2 til just after 8 this morning. Couldn't slow my brain down. It's what I call: "Hamstering", and I was fast and furious on my little wheel last night. *sigh*

I awoke to find that the snow is deeper now than when I nodded off. Forive the screen lines. I am NOT going out back. Even for YOU!



That bowed dark thing in the background is the trampoline.

I sent V a pic of the snow we've received and she wasn't too impressed. She said something like: "heh" and *snerk* When you get the kind of burying they do in Minot ND, it's understandable.

She and I had a good chat this morning. I wound up leaving her a voice mail with some chant melodies on it that she wanted refreshed so she could teach them to others. WWWW's ~ You'd be so proud of her. I can't wait to see you all on the 29th, when we'll make beautiful music again!

I'm heading out now that the driveway has been plowed. There's some exchanging I need to do from the holidays and I need to use the time I have for things like that effectively. I'm returning one thing because it's too big. Yay.

I'll probably stop for a salad while I'm out. Join me??

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lea... Maryland has yet to see more than a dusting yet. It would be nice to have one snow storm. One of the young men in my town, just graduated BMT and is on his way to Minot. He is not exactly thrilled...
My best to you!

~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Michelle said...

WOW! That is alot of snow. Be careful driving out there.

Anonymous said...

He's coming straight from BMT to Minot?? wow, that's going to suck for him....*bows slightly* A1C Thomas here, to introduce myself.

Why's he coming here? Is he coming here after techschool or something?