Monday, March 30, 2009

Off again

Back from Ann Arbor where I attended a two day class on a fundraising methodology. Thank you to Lady D who sheltered me and made it great fun even though we were both working the whole time.

I managed to have a packed weekend despite hemming three pair of pants, doing laundry and packing. Finally saw Slumdog Millionaire, which I loved, went to Eastern Market for the first time this season, BBQd dinner, and almost ended up going to the driving range too, but it got too late and too chilly.

I leave for Virginia this morning to attend a three day class on Fund Development. Right now I have a mix of trepidation and excitement but I have a feeling it's going to be enjoyable.

Since I couldn't get a flight back the night my class ends, and it was more cost effective to stay over the Saturday, I am staying over the weekend and my sister Karen is coming down to spend Fri-Sun! I'm tickled that we'll get to hang out for a couple of days. Also while I'm there I hope to see AF Mom Betty, who lives in VA. Yay!

Be back on Sunday.

1 comment:

Laura Evangeline said...

Thanks for sharing your blog.