Saturday, May 2, 2009

All I want for Chr...

Oops! All I want for Mother's Day is a chicken coop and run. If you would like to see this little piece of my homesteading dream come true, I am accepting donations to help offset the cost.

I pictured one coop for which I would need to buy the plans and build it out of reclaimed pallets (no one jumped at the construction opportunity).

This next one is shipped mostly constructed in a flat pack and is easy to assemble. Judging from the wide variety of positive feedback the seller has received, I believe this to be true.


Check this great little coop out for yourself on eBay and remember~ I am not at all too proud to accept your generous gift of funds or construction assistance. You'd definitely secure a spot on the list for a delivery of fresh eggs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lea - Howdy neighbor! I don't know how much these cost, but I could give you a little bit... it wouldn't be much, but I can help out a little. I can also help with construction if you'd like (since I live right around the corner!) Let me know what I can do to help. :)

Blessings, Jennifer (jhawkins1975@gmail.com) in Southfield, MI

Lea said...

Jennifer, I would appreciate whatever help you're willing to send over the fence! Besides, I could WALK the fresh eggs over!

Lea

Di said...

And hey! You have a strapping son who can handle the construction and assembly. Put the man to work and make him a delicious fresh omelet for his troubles ;-)