Thursday, May 21, 2009

I <3 NY

I work until 2pm today and then it's (run around getting ready, and) off I go to New York! Ok it's not quite as exciting as it sounds... I'll be a chaperone on Joshua's choir performance trip. Me, a handfull of other adults and 21 teenagers.

It may sound harrowing but I've been doing this a long time and they're a great group of kids every time. In fact, this is the same group with whom I travelled to England and Wales 7 years ago.

We leave on a bus at 9 this evening and arrive for a very full day tomorrow. T, the Director always plans for activity packed days and precious little down time. Should be fun!

In the meanwhile...

V ARRIVES THIS SUNDAY!!!

OMG I'm so excited! At the same time, please send her your prayers and positive energy as she has her PT test today ~ and her knee(s) are giving her trouble. SO much so that she actually went to a Dr. I know, I didn't believe it either, but she did. She isn't permitted to run, so she'll be doing the three mile walk test in addition to her crunches and push ups.

So send out that good JuJu, please and then she's homeward bound!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Lucky you, you get to see your airman. That is cool that she is able to come home for his graduation. How long does she get to stay? I have a month before I get to see Shay. We meet in Portland, OR on June 19th at 8:30ish at night. Then we get to spend the whole time until July 8th when she heads back to Spokane. Yes, I am counting the days, hours, minutes.