Saturday, July 5, 2008

Good news day!

  • Shay's home with AF Mom Michelle
  • CJ's home with AF Mom Hallie
  • Tonjia is celebrating Bre's clearance for the Navy
  • AF Mom Lolly's well on her way towards renewed health AND her son Tommie is back on US soil AND He's already visited his mom!
  • Copper's Little Pom is HOME from the hospital
  • AF Mom Kim just celebrated a special birthday
  • Surprise! Corey is home from Minot AFB with AF Mom Peggy!

I wish all these AF moms strength. I had no idea how exhausting it was to have a child at home who wants to cram everything they want to do into the time they have with you!

Yesterday started with an Independence day parade, then home for a bit, a quick shopping trip for new swim goggles for V and off to grandma's pool ~ where my mom and my kids got into the coolest squirtgun fight ever ~ then home again for J to BBQ for us and his gf S ~ THEN the kids had friends over to bonfire and make S'mores. Party pooper that I am, I crashed around 1am.

And pretty nearly every day has been like this. LOL

I'm off... today should be more relaxing. I hope.

1 comment:

Tonjia said...

thanks for the mention Lea! I am thrilled to see all of these airmen home with their families!

It sounds like you guys are having a wonderful time with V home, enjoy!