- Shay's home with AF Mom Michelle
- CJ's home with AF Mom Hallie
- Tonjia is celebrating Bre's clearance for the Navy
- AF Mom Lolly's well on her way towards renewed health AND her son Tommie is back on US soil AND He's already visited his mom!
- Copper's Little Pom is HOME from the hospital
- AF Mom Kim just celebrated a special birthday
- Surprise! Corey is home from Minot AFB with AF Mom Peggy!
I wish all these AF moms strength. I had no idea how exhausting it was to have a child at home who wants to cram everything they want to do into the time they have with you!
Yesterday started with an Independence day parade, then home for a bit, a quick shopping trip for new swim goggles for V and off to grandma's pool ~ where my mom and my kids got into the coolest squirtgun fight ever ~ then home again for J to BBQ for us and his gf S ~ THEN the kids had friends over to bonfire and make S'mores. Party pooper that I am, I crashed around 1am.
And pretty nearly every day has been like this. LOL
I'm off... today should be more relaxing. I hope.