Thursday, June 19, 2008

Seriously?!

Ok kiddies... this one's NOT for you! Go here instead.

I was driving to work yesterday at 9:45 a.m. just minding my own business and going down a five lane road, at the posted speed limit, in the right hand lane... when the car in the next lane over starts to creep into my lane. I scooched over to the side a little and kept an eye on him.

A second or two later it happened again - same car, same middle aged brown haired anglo guy - creeping over and ever closer to my front driver's side quarter panel. Not cool!

This time he gets close enough that I tapped my brakes and honked, full on at him, whereupon he swerved back into his lane and gave me the oddest apologetic look imaginable. As if... He couldn't help it? What?! Like heck he couldn't!

Then it dawned on me.

I was innocently munching my breakfast while driving.

Nothing elaborate...

Just...
A BANANA!

Can you imagine if he'd've actually hit me... explaining THAT ONE to the cops?!

1 comment:

Irisi said...

hee! You are so sexy when eating bananas, I can see how it distracted him... ::eyebrow wriggle::