Sunday, June 29, 2008

Where's J?

He's Here!

I realize that J has been oddly absent from bloggie world for the past few days, and I figured you'd want to know where he's been.

He's busy working! If only temporarily, he has a job with some responsibility in a field he truly enjoys. Theatre tech.

J was hired to be the sound manager for a production of Les Miserables (school edition) at the local high school. He's working with the private production company ProjectDayDream. Hopefully he'll be thought of for the next production the company does (Disney's Aladdin Jr.) His passion for theatre is a terrific creative outlet for him and shines through ~ even after long rehearsals.

J's gf, Sam, is in the production as well, playing two roles as part of the ensemble. Sam has been a part of this company for 9 years and is a dancer/choreographer par excellance. In addition to modeling, dance is her primary interest and the career field she'd like to pursue in the future.

Closing performance is this afternoon (followed by a family BBQ in honor of V.)


Joshua and Sam...

Break a Leg!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Brothers and Sisters! It is so nice when they have a great relationship. It is great that J is into the the Theater. I have wanted to see Les Mis since forever. Maybe one day. Enjoy your visit and I expect lots of pictures and stories/

Shar said...

Super cute. Sigh...

Love and Hugs!

Debbie said...

Congrats to Joshua and boy they look great together....sibling love, you can't beat it!!

Tonjia said...

Wow I had no idea that J was so into the theater, good for him! I spent a lot of hours on stage and behind stage when I was in high school too, it was an amazing part of my life.

Keep going J, the sky is the limit in the entertainment field!!

Michelle said...

I forgot to mention that I was a Thespian while in high school. I have often thought about getting into community theater or even a ladies choir. They keep advertising for the Sun City Chapter of the Sweet Adalines. I wonder if they would drink enough so I would sound better? That is the way it works in karaoke ya know.