Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Welcome & More

Two blogs have been added to the Faboo List today.

Welcome to...
AF Dad Charles
and
Airman Mom

Though Charles hasn't written in a while, I'm sure he's melted even further by now!

Mom is a good writer and fellow AF Mom. Both our kids are in the same place as far as being at their first duty station, FTAC, etc... (Yeah, I knew about the kids having to have their wisdom teeth out. Oh, how my heart will ache for V and John during that experience!)

Also, If you're a reader of CopperPom's, you know that they are the sweetest family ever and that they need your support now. Copper's Little Pom (LP) has been diagnosed with a rare type of Chronic Kidney Disease. Copper created a website to distribute information and share their Needs List. It's not a wish list, they NEED. Visit the KidneyKid site to see an adorable pic of LP too!

Anything you can do to help, including prayer, is deeply appreciated. So please, dear compassionate reader, go read and visit.

5 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

As soon as life settles down around the Twomey household, I'm going to send your Airman a package. I've been thinking about it a lot - hope it's ok. Figure I need to embrace other Airmen so that I don't go cold turkey when it comes to the AF being out of our lives.

Hallie :)

Tonjia said...

Welcome Charles and Airforcemom!!

I visit Airforcemoms blog already, and we need to get that Charles to post more often.

Please tell him... raindance less, blog more. LOLOL

hugs to Avivah! hope she is doing good, I am sure she is..

Lea said...

Hallie, It's more than ok. It's Amazing! Incredible! Fantastic! Thank you!

Ok Tonjia, I'll admit it... I don't remember which AF Mom (AirmanMom) is John's! Help me!

Shar said...

I promise you wisdom teeth is so not a big deal. I had mine (impacted) and they were taken out on a Friday and I was back to work on Monday. Ice ice ice! Love, dentist kid :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for such a warm welcome! Truly, I had no clue of this whole BlogWorld, when I sat down to type my first post. It was therapy for me, now I find the therapy is in the friendships! I feel honored to be among such awesome writers... nah..each and every one of you are simply awesome people. Thank you again!
Now get back to your blogs! :)
Pssst.. Lea, follow me --->

~AirmanMom returning to her blog...