Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hi, my name is Lea and...

I'm a musicaholic.

There, I've admitted it. Now there's only 11 steps I won't be taking left! I plan to remain a happy musicaholic for the rest of my days here and elsewhere. So there! :-P

To share my love of music and my slightly twisted sense of what I think is GOOD music, I have added a playlist (boldly snitched from WWWieners, Hallie) from www.projectplaylist.com to this blog.

I invite you to turn it up - or off - as you choose.

HOWEVER... if you should be one of those turning it up and enjoying what you hear, I invite you to enter my realm of bloggie fame.

How? You ask.

It's simple. There is a 100 song limit on a playlist. I'm a few short (NO JOKES, Please!) Listen to random selections from my playlist (which shouldn't be difficult, it's VERY random!) and suggest a song (one per comment, please) that you think I'd really enjoy. You must include both the artist and title and maybe a little about why you think I will love it and want to add it to the playlist here.

If projectplaylist has the song and the musicaholic in me really likes it, your suggestion will become a permanent part of the playlist here. I will then post who successfully suggested which song and poof! Bloggie fame for you!

Let the notes, er, comments, begin!

3 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

You stole from me? How dare you! If there were blogger police, I bet they'd lock you up! :)

Glad you've admitted you have a problem. That's really the first step!

Enjoy the music!

Hallie

Anonymous said...

hah I have so many suggestions the 100 song limit would be obliterated.

That's why I use imeem.com for my playlists

Anonymous said...

Ok Anon,
Does imeem.com link easily to a blog and play on shuffle??
Do tell.
Lea