Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tired Kids, Tired Mom

I worked all day today while Joshua was at school and then work and Avivah and Justin were running errands, so finding time to hang out was at a premium and we're all really tired today. We decided to meet for dinner.

All in all an enjoyable time was had... and now they're back in V's room, wading through more STUFF with a capital "S". Sigh... it seems unending, but I know that can't be true!

Ok, onward...

Tomorrow will be fun. We're having a send-off at a local pub for the kids (don't worry - they make their own sodas too!) Avivah and I will do the shopping midday (chips & candy mostly) and pick up the cake together. We always have a good time no matter what we do so I'm looking forward to it.

In order to get the gathering rolling I want to entice people to roast/toast the kids. To that end I have beaucoodles of Air Force "bling" to give away!!! (Thanks, Ssgt. Marunick!) C'mon over and raise a glass with us!

One small smack of reality: This very time next week my darling 1st born child will be anxiously bedding down in her dorm/barracks.

***

One pic from tonight to share...
They may not be getting much sleep lately, but they're still cute!

No comments: