Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Dedication


This post is dedicated to my girlfriend Sharon who won't post a comment here on the blog.


I asked her... no comment.

I teased her... no comment.

I even told a funny story (her trademark) and mentioned her... still no comment.


Yes, she has a very busy full life and her own set of challenges. But sheesh, Gurl, a few words wouldn't hurt ya'!


So today, I dedicate this post to her and to our fabulous friendship. May it survive her comment boycott! :-P
LOVE YOU SHAR!!! (((sharlea)))

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh, you two look like you could get into some trouble (wink) :)

Sharon, just think of the guilt trip you'll be on now for not commenting on your wonderful friend's blog! We won't bite, I promise :)

Lea, knew Josh was an artist, but an escape artist as well? LOL Thanks for commenting, especially when you're getting ready for such a big trip! Go V...I'm excited for you!!!

Happy Easter!

Tonjia said...

whats the deal Sharon? Cat got your tongue? Come on.... say something. LOL

Shar said...

You have my undivided attention now that we're in huggage :)

Life has been rather crazy, to say the least (as you know). It has been an incredible pleasure curling up with your words.

By the way, it's been way too long...

Lea said...

SHE DID IT!!!

MamaHen = aka SharBear posted a comment.

LET THE CELEBRATION BEGIN!!!

Lea said...

Hmmm, now I wonder if this tactic will work on my sisters ???

Hey Karen and Julie - Where are you?!

Debbie said...

Happy Easter Lea! I hope you and your family have a wonderful day!

Three more days till you're in TX!!
WTG Sharon!! See? Easy...

Happy Dancing here for you :)