Thursday, April 17, 2008

Block II

Avivah just messaged me saying she got a 95 on today's Block II test.
I was all excited for her and she... wasn't.

She wrote: "not good enough to do what I want to do". When I questioned her, she said it doesn't endanger her job, but it's not the 'top of the top', the 'best of the best' that she wants it to be. So she's disappointed in herself.

Ok, I wanna know...
Who took my child and replaced her with this over-acheiver?! I need to go out there and look for the POD! Not that I'm complaining! (Well, maybe a tince.)

She wants to be as successful as she possibly can be at this.

Do I tell her to relax? To study harder next time? Not to worry? To go see if she can retake it? All experienced advice is accepted.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Sounds like V has her sights set on honor grad, which is what to strive for! I'd just keep saying what you've always said...you love her and you're proud of her.

She's taking the ball and running for TD!!! Go V!!!